There may be pain in the night, but joy comes in the morning.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

When A Man Leaves A Woman



Upset man leaving woman and son\\"15 Love Rules for Married Women"\\Photo: David Seed Photography\Getty ImagesI know, it's a far cry from the song, When a Man Loves a Woman.  But as the saying goes, it's a thin line between love and hate.  My first marriage ended in divorce and at the time, it was the hardest thing in the world for me to go through.
     

God sent older, Christian women into my life, who mentored me during this time.  We are still good friends to this day.  One thing they always told me was that, one day I would be able to reach back and help a woman that was going through the same thing I went through.

Those prophetic words have manifested in my life in the last month.  I've been talking with and supporting a younger friend who is, going through a separation from her husband that is not by her choice.  I already know that there are no words that can erase the pain she is feeling.

However, there is a light at the end of the tunnel and that light is Jesus Christ.  So my prayer for all women who are facing losing your husbands, is that God would give you his peace that surpasses all understanding.  I pray that in the midst of what you are enduring, you will draw close to the Son.  And for those of you who don't know Jesus, I pray that he sends a Christian woman into your life to, help you in these difficult times.

It does get better.  Just remember, gold is not refined until it goes through the fire.


Your friend,
Yatta
(Yah-ta)

1 comment:

  1. How ironic this post would pertain to me AGAIN only two months after I wrote it. Amazing. God was giving me insight and preparing me for the journey ahead.

    ReplyDelete